Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

The Outfit: Scarves and Hats!

Hi guys! 

This is my very first outfit post! I'm so excited to show you some outfit ideas. I normally spend my whole week in black trousers and cosy jumpers at work so I never get the chance to dress up so I use Saturday and Sunday to do this. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed taking the pictures :) 

It's very cold right now so I love wrapping up, especially with this beautiful scarf my handsome got me. I love that it's big and most of the time I take it to work with me so I can wrap it around me - even when the room temperature is 30 degrees! Did I mention I'm constantly cold?




Jacket - Zara
Cosy Jumper - Gap
True Skinny Jeans - Gap
Scarf - Spitafields Market
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Longchamp
Hat - Primark

I've never been too much for accessories, I'm suuuuuper casual. During this season I like big scarves and cute hats to complete my look. I LOVE these boots! Its the Topshop own brand and they were exactly what I was looking for. I don't really like heels, I think they're cute but they're not me, plus I'm saving myself a lot pain! My bag comes in handy every Sunday especially when I put my bible, planner, notebook and other things inside! This is my go to jumper, it's big and cosy and the best thing... My mum and I have exactly the same one so I love it even more




Thanks so much for reading and I'll be back with a new post very very soon!


x
SHARE:
© Karla Andrea. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig