Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

The Outfit: Black and Blue

Welcome back guys!

I'm quite behind on this blog post since I was extremely busy during this week and I'm going through some pretty exciting things, which will all be revealed soon! 
I wanted to share with you my previous Church outfit that I basically put together last minute. I didn't really know what I wanted to go for but I knew I definitely wanted to wear my jean shirt.




Shirt - Gap
Jeans - 'Jamie' jeans by Topshop
Booties - Office
Bag - Longchamp

I don't know how many sweaters I've worn this season so I definitely wanted to change it up by wearing this jean shirt. I was lucky enough to convince my sister to leave it in my hands - can you say winning? ^-^
This outfit has a bit more accessories than the previous one, I love how simple they all are but the this is by far one of my favourite statement necklaces. I also wore a midi ring which I manage to put on my pinky! It's totally cute!



It's really cold at the moment in London but with this Zara jacket is one of the best jackets I own! This Longchamp bag may seem small but it holds so much! 

Thanks for stopping by again! 

x


SHARE:
© Karla Andrea. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig