Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Meet the blogger

Hola holaaaa!

I thought it would be fun to do this as a way for some of you to get to know me!
Also, a great way for me to get on the blogging wagon as I've fallen behind and felt a bit 'meh' for a while - thank you pregnancy hormones. So here's a little bit a bout me :)
Enjoy! 


What is your middle name? Andrea, which made naming my blog a lot easier!
What was your favorite subject at school? I enjoyed history A LOT, but I genuinely only liked listening to what the teacher had to say because he made it really interesting I just didn't do as well in the exam... Whoops. 
What’s your favorite drink? Bubble Tea, I enjoy it so much that I went out in the rain with my husband and my dog to Chinatown so I can satisfy this craving - this was not a baby craving but a momma craving! 
What is your favorite song at the moment? Click here for the link. I absolutely love this song.
What is your favorite food? Dim Sum! I absolutely L O V E Dim Sum and although it's a lunch meal I can definitely have this for dinner. Any day.
What is the last thing you bought? We were recently in Bath and I bought the cutest little jewellery holder for our wedding rings and some milestone cards for when our baby arrives which will make cute pictures.  
What is your favorite book of all time? A while back I read such a good thriller book that I finished within days but I completely forgot the name and author so I will never know, I just know it was a great read. 
Favorite colour? I don't have a favourite colour but I do like pastel colours, black, grey and white.
Do you have any pets? Yes! I have my first furry baby Fifi who is our sassy cat and my little SeƱor Oreo who loves to cuddle and cries whenever he has to wear jumpers.
Favorite Perfume? Just by looking at my collection it has to be all the Daisy perfumes by Marc Jacobs, they're so flowery, I love the packaging and they're so me! 
Favorite holiday? I love Christmas! The fact that we get to celebrate Jesus, come together with family, enjoy some good food and be in the festive mood is what I love the most. 
Are you married? Yes, happily married to my sweet husband!
Have you ever been out of the country, if so, how many times? I've been lucky enough to have visited France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Greece, Netherlands, Miami, Colombia, Ecuador, Thailand and more to add to the list
Do you speak any other language? Si! Spanish if that wasn't much of a hint haha. 
How many siblings do you have? 2 younger siblings - Samy and Sebas.
What is your favorite shop? Pregnancy hasn't made this easy as going shopping has been my least favourite thing, but before pregnancy it would be Zara, Topshop, Asos and good old Primark. 
Favorite Restaurant? As Dim Sum is my current favourite food I love to go to Golden Phoenix in Chinatown. It's got great food, good service and the Dim Sum selection is reasonably priced. 
When was the last time you cried? I had a good cry around 4 days ago. 
Favorite Blog? I love to scroll through this one and this one. They're both so beautiful!  
Favorite Movie? I have various favourites (majority are chick flicks) Mean Girls, Grease, Princess Diaries, Lizzie McGuire, The Devil Wears Prada, Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride... to name a few! 
Favourite TV show? How To Get Away With Murder is a must see! Jane the Virgin, The Goldbergs, Desperate Housewives and Devious Maids (while it lasted).
PC or Mac? Mac, does it matter though? 
What phone do you have? iPhone 6 
How tall are you? 5ft...? I'm petite! :) 
Can you cook? Yes I can! I love experimenting and trying out new things but also like sticking to basic meals like pasta dishes because who hates carbs?

I hope this was a great way for some readers to get to know me that bit more with these random questions!
Until next time,
Hugs x
SHARE:
© Karla Andrea. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig